The day after meeting --
This is a memory line. I am trying to remember what i saw, felt and lived through years back. About 17yrs back. I pity my self for not writing events down in my diary...But still the impressions of my love life is so strong that i still remember the feeling, the sites, the views, the passion and everything the way i felt how i changed over the years...When i think about all these over so many years, i know and feel that i was crazy.. Crazy in love. I was probably like a teenager though i was around 24-25Yrs at that time. People mature over time. I was reading a book the other day which talked about how the responses we have to events change over our life times. It says that people keep changing and never stop growing up mentally. The ability to formulate a response matures till we cross in to our forties..
Lets leave that aside, where was I? So yeah, I was going on about my meeting with my first love and how the first meeting went. The next day we decided to meet and the plan was to have one of her friends pick her up in and drop off in a parking lot. I was before time and waiting for them to arrive. Her friend dropped her to a parking lot next to a safeway (i think it was safeway)... I sat in the car and waited for her to come out. She was wearing a black jacket - not leather, but someother material that looked like leather - not glossy, but with some kind of mat finish. She came over and sat in my car and her friend stayed in his car. She did not have a car of her own.
I asked her "where to"?. She said, lets go to a park near by. I started driving around around. We went to safeway and was wandering around the aisles - she wanted to pick up some small stuff. Then we went to the hotel i was staying.
I was doing everything like - waiting for a girl to come to me, driving around with just a girl around, going to a hotel room with her etc. So like any young man of that age, and especially with my background, i was anticipating what will happen, what should i do etc and going crazy.
When we were in the room, we talked for some time, i was tired from my 900 mile drive to meet her and watched to freshen up. I took a bath and came back to room. I told her to change her dress as she was still in her jacket. And she said she has nothing spare to wear. I told - why dont you use my T shirt and gave her one. She said - turn around. I did for some time and then i turned. She was in her Bra and trying to put my T shirt on. I just couldn't wait any longer. I was in to trying to get her out of my T shirt for the next 10 minutes. She also wanted to but she said it would be wrong since its her day of sabath. I was hearing such things first time in my life - whats sabbat day?? ....and why is it messing with my naked ness today. Today when i get to see my GF naked ;-)...
Over the next 2hrs, she was in her bras only, then we were in bed and i was kissing her, kissing her nipples, was all over her body. But she never took her panties off. All these things were so new and i was on wire - i ejaculated in my underwear...Yeah!.. my ejakulation story was the same for the next many visits...
I asked her "where to"?. She said, lets go to a park near by. I started driving around around. We went to safeway and was wandering around the aisles - she wanted to pick up some small stuff. Then we went to the hotel i was staying.
I was doing everything like - waiting for a girl to come to me, driving around with just a girl around, going to a hotel room with her etc. So like any young man of that age, and especially with my background, i was anticipating what will happen, what should i do etc and going crazy.
When we were in the room, we talked for some time, i was tired from my 900 mile drive to meet her and watched to freshen up. I took a bath and came back to room. I told her to change her dress as she was still in her jacket. And she said she has nothing spare to wear. I told - why dont you use my T shirt and gave her one. She said - turn around. I did for some time and then i turned. She was in her Bra and trying to put my T shirt on. I just couldn't wait any longer. I was in to trying to get her out of my T shirt for the next 10 minutes. She also wanted to but she said it would be wrong since its her day of sabath. I was hearing such things first time in my life - whats sabbat day?? ....and why is it messing with my naked ness today. Today when i get to see my GF naked ;-)...
Over the next 2hrs, she was in her bras only, then we were in bed and i was kissing her, kissing her nipples, was all over her body. But she never took her panties off. All these things were so new and i was on wire - i ejaculated in my underwear...Yeah!.. my ejakulation story was the same for the next many visits...
No comments:
Post a Comment