Thursday, 20 September 2012

Spark


What is the reason behind couples feeling a lack of spark in their married life after long years of marriage? I am asking this question my self now a days because me and my wife fight more than what we used to may be 10 years back!....
She gives her own reasons - I am more critical about her dressing, diving in to work more often, less holidays (cost impacts), rising expenses and consequently less time on entertainment, less holidays, more needs, less sex, more worries and what not....
I think and analyse my actions and I know she is right!!!...I am more critical about her dressing...from simple dresses, she has moved up the fashion value chain... more flaunts, more buys and show or show offs.. Its not at a scale where a husband should cringe.. its very  subtle and tolerable...but i am fcuking jealous.  May be stress of work and daily troubles have taken a bigger toll on my health and looks (not that i was in great shape earlierr ;0) and now when she gets looks, i get jealous. When she buys stuff, i get jealous. Oh fcking jesus, i know i am wrong damn it.
Now she fights because i watch and comment and all that. I am not able to give the 'you look great' comments anymore...I have become a proper MCP. My ego is so fcked up that i hate to admit these to my wife....and trying to keep it happy is a struggle.....
and i can blog just to bitch about these....ha ha...funny......I guess...

I think i should ignore the things i've started to not like and what creates jealousy...after all i am a goddamned middle aged dumb muck!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment